- This event has passed.
February 2018 DC members’ meeting
22nd February 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree – £3
For our monthly members’ meeting on Thurs 22 February, we have another action packed agenda including a consultation session with guest Jessica Boelema, the Community Development Officer for Devonshire West Big Local (DWBL), a local community funder.
- Identify the issues and topics DC members feel DWBL should be addressing locally
- Discuss ways in which DC members and DWBL can work collaboratively to work on these issues and topics together
- Provide DC members with information about DWBL’s grant scheme and funding options
For the rest of the meeting, we will discuss:
- DC 1st anniversary plans – photograph, film & more
- Update your Artist Profile on the website (or create a new one) – check out the directory here
- Skill swap – find out what skills members have that you could swap for
- Artist educator network (1 March next meeting)
- Any other business
As always, all welcome, free for DC members, otherwise £3 suggested donation for non-members. Any questions, get in touch.