- This event has passed.
DIGITAL DROP IN Children’s workshop with Fotofonty #DCWeAreOne
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm£3
Tell the world what your record-breaking skills are and celebrate your inner champion with FotoFonty’s “Make a banner” workshop using typography, hand-lettering & collage, inspired by an exhibition of the Guinness Lithographs.
Go from analogue to digital with your newly made banner and turn into a digital masterpiece!
For ages 5+
Part of DC 1st Birthday Celebrations!
Threshold Programme, supported by Arts Council England and Devonshire West Big Local
Photograph: Jon Pratty
£3 per child, adults come free
How to book
- Cash – tickets can be purchased from DC1 Cafe & Gallery, open Tues-Sat 11am-5pm
- Card – as above
- Cheque – as above
- Online ticketing – through Ticket Source
Further information about the event
- Drinks and food will be available to purchase
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
- If you are paying by card or through online booking on Ticket Source, a booking fee will be added to your ticket – we are a new social enterprise, it costs us money if we absorb the fees – thank you!