- This event has passed.
March DC Members’ Meeting
29th March 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree – £3
This month’s member’s meeting will be 1 hour and will provide an open space for members to network, provide ideas for future activity, raise any issues, and ask questions.
The meeting will be facilitated by Programme Development Manager Amy Zamarripa Solis and DC Board Representative Lucy Dean.
On the agenda so far are:
- Welcome & introductions
- DC 1st Birthday Celebrations – update
- DC Members Card – new
- DC Artist Educator Network – update
- DC Postcard Show – info
- DC Meet the Board event in April
- Artist Profile on website
- Future training needs
Entry is free for DC members, as always non-members are very welcome for a £3 donation.
This month’s meeting will be followed by a new Open Mic night as part of the DC Live series – all are invited to stay on and enjoy the rest of the evening, compered by the brilliant Jo Neary!
Note: We are now holding DC Members’ Meetings on the last Thursday of the month for 2018 until further notice.
plus booking fee 53p if purchased online
How to book
- Cash – tickets can be purchased from DC1 Cafe & Gallery, open Tues-Sat 11am-5pm
- Card – as above
- Cheque – as above
- Online ticketing – through Ticket Source
Further information about the event
- Drinks will be available to purchase
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
- If you are paying by card or through online booking on Ticket Source, a booking fee will be added to your ticket – we are a new social enterprise, it costs us money if we absorb the fees – thank you!