DC2 Artist Makerspaces
Hiring Artist Studios and Workshop Spaces at DC2
DC2 Artist Makerspaces is situated at 137-139 Seaside Road and provides a range of artist spaces for hire.
Spaces for hire at DC2 include:
- 6 artist studios
- Ceramic studio (managed by Eastbourne Studio Pottery)
- Printmaking studio (managed by Jan Turner)
For rates and to arrange a viewing, please contact Lucinda Murphy on email@example.com or 01323 731600.
The ceramic and printingmaking studios can be hired for a one-off workshop.
We currently have 6 artist studios at DC2 ranging in size for hire.
- 6 monthly renewable, includes rates, utility costs and building insurance
- Free Devonshire Collective membership
- Promotion of artists events/workshops via our website and social media
- Keyholder for building
A studio can be hired by an individual or by 2 sharing (upon request).
Become a DC Member and start saving today
- Full membership £60 per annum or free to studio holders
- Promotion on the Devonshire Collective website and social media
- Up to 50% discount on DC venue hires
- Discounts on hires of DC Associate venues, Leaf Hall and the Royal Hippodrome
- Discount in the DC1 café
- Discount at participating local retailers, restaurants and venues (TBC)
- Members monthly social event
- Advance mailing of newsletter and all offers
Our membership scheme offers loads of great incentives, not least that you’ll be joining a dynamic artist community in the heart of Devonshire Ward.
Sign up now
There are a few ways you can pay for your DC Membership.
You can pay us directly via a bank transfer (free) or through the Paypal button below (small charge).
Devonshire Collective CIC
Account number 44690878
Sort code 52-41-00
Once payment of £60 has been made, please email Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership.
Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button below and follow the payment instructions.
We will receive an email notification of your payment, and we will be in touch shortly after to confirm your membership.
Photo: Avant Commercial