- This event has passed.
Seaside Film Club – 21 June – Once There Was a Girl (2016)
21st June 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£3 – £4
Noa has unconventional relationships with her doctor, with her neighbor and with a young soldier. Sleepless, she wanders around, trying to find her place in the world, willing to do anything to get some warm attention.
A new film club for Devonshire Collective, in partnership with Crossing the Screen International Film Festival, this fortnightly evening will create a film scene for the new DC1 Cafe & Gallery on Seaside Road.
Come join us for a night of great cinema and meet like-minded cinema fans in the beautiful surroundings of DC1 Gallery. Expect feature short and experimental films from around the world and from home-grown talent.
£4 full price
£3 concessions for DC members, OAP, unemployed, student
How to book
- Cash – tickets can be purchased from DC1 Cafe & Gallery, open Tues-Sat 11am-5pm
- Card – as above
- Cheque – as above
- Online ticketing – through Ticket Source
Further information about the event
- Doors 6.30pm, starts at 7pm
- Food and drink will be available to purchase
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
- If you are paying through online booking on Ticket Source, a booking fee will be added to your ticket – we are a new social enterprise, it costs us money if we absorb the fees – thank you!